Hewlett-Packard Co. said Tuesday it will cut 14,500 jobs. I am sorry for the people affected, but I’m also wondering if the job cuts include any of the people I ‘ve run into in my dealings with HP:
- Supervisor of Telling Me There Is No Such Model As The One Right In Front Of Me.
- Liaison for Transferring Me To The Wrong Department.
- Lead Technician For making we wait a week to get reinstallation OS disks.
- Director of Attitude.
- Vice-President for Suckering Me Into two DOA replacement PCs.
- Director of Blame Outsourcing.
- Assistant Director of Not Being Able To Find My Warranty Information.
- Chief Vendor Finger-Pointer.
- Patronizer-in-Chief/Acting Superior.