- Weekly Twitter Digest https://t.co/nB6w1GYBDr 18:32:02, 2015-11-14
- Wed nights. Should be busy. $6 spaghetti, $7 chili with soup or salad. Service also good. (at @spaghettiwh) https://t.co/5a0jFI9xkI 18:10:50, 2015-11-18
- Dinner. (@ Ph? Quyên Vietnamese Restaurant in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/LxsIYuRLUv 18:43:26, 2015-11-20
- Best tacos in town. Hard to find, but worth the effort. (@ Loli's Mexican Cravings in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/tp24enK82w 12:04:05, 2015-11-07
- Weekly Twitter Digest https://t.co/o6x94NJNfK 18:30:37, 2015-11-07
- $5 burger night (@ Eats American Grill – @eatsamergrill in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/jCtIhYiVSw 17:49:38, 2015-11-09
- Christmas Cup Craziness https://t.co/b6UkxhPcaQ https://t.co/tjyObDuCgu 17:33:20, 2015-11-11
- Pretty good Beer Chili, excellent service and a Groupon. (@ The Spaghetti Warehouse – @spaghettiwh in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/34PShiN6Mk 18:51:55, 2015-11-11
- So true, great observation. https://t.co/D5tpAdA5eR 14:59:19, 2015-11-12
- Lay was jonesing for their tacos, which are very good. (@ Loli's Mexican Cravings in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/VeY6QRfOwv 19:08:09, 2015-11-12
- Dinner. (@ Pho Hoang in Riverview, FL) https://t.co/xImJODkEzS 18:01:36, 2015-11-13
By now you’ve likely heard the craziness of some conservatives about Starbuck’s holiday cup design. You’ve probably heard about it because of one idiotic attention whore, who claims to be a pastor, Josh Feurerstein. He apparently managed to finally have a video go viral (trust me, he’s produced some doozies in his efforts to get attention), where he raises a stink about Starbucks, because of their holiday cup design…plain red with their green logo.
There’s a CNN interview available on YouTube:
He thinks he’s cute because he wants to “start a movement.” That movement is to go into Starbucks, and when ordering, tell them your name is “Merry Christmas,” so they have to write it on the cup, and say when they call you. How very clever.
I do want you to listen to the interview, and then I’m going to deconstruct the craziness of this particular guy.
- Just completed a 1.26 mi walk with Runkeeper. Check it out! https://t.co/49htwjOkdF #Runkeeper 09:30:56, 2015-10-31
- Loli's Mexican Cravings on #Yelp: Lay and folks from his work go here for takeout, as they just have like five tabl… https://t.co/OUeLOAwGD2 12:28:25, 2015-10-31
- Weekly Twitter Digest https://t.co/FIKM9AUoYJ 18:31:46, 2015-10-31
- Lay had to go to Pinellas Park, so we stopped here on the way home. (@ Paisano's Pizza 'n Pasta – @paisanoson4th) https://t.co/NU7BIstVYX 18:33:08, 2015-11-02
- Some of the best seafood we've found in Tampa. (@ Blue Sea Seafood Market & Restaurant in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/OflEFuAzIv 18:10:37, 2015-11-05
- Dinner at a standby (@ Ph? Quyên Vietnamese Restaurant in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/Q7NojYXEW4 19:02:26, 2015-11-06