- Douche Bag of the Day-Donald Trump https://t.co/UUm4VI8h6w https://t.co/oLgO6mgnJi 18:05:22, 2017-09-30
- Douche Bag of the Day- Bret Whipple https://t.co/iLst8giXva 12:49:21, 2017-10-01
- China 1 on #Yelp: Good is at the better end of typical. I would say it is one of the better Chinese takeout places.… https://t.co/g9JxLkrRkg 12:49:57, 2017-10-01
- Pat Robertson – Douche-bag of the Day https://t.co/ZfkNNOSX0p 18:47:34, 2017-10-03
- Rep. Tim Murphy – Douche-Bag of The Day https://t.co/OtkR8cAJlg https://t.co/14zGu31Fc5 18:18:59, 2017-10-04
- Meeting my very good friends, the Rabbs, for breakfast (@ Brunchery Restaurant & Catering – @thebrunchery) https://t.co/3XNQwukWQw 07:21:55, 2017-10-05
If Republicans have any real principles, it is hypocrisy. They never seem to have any problem accepting money to advance whatever culture war issue or policy and imposing it on everyone else, while doing just the opposite in their personal lives. It seems that Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA), couldn’t avoid a little adultery, and some violation of the “sanctity of the unborn child.”
It seems the Pittsburg Gazette got hold of a document dump of texts and office documents from the Representative’s office. It seems Shannon Edwards, a forensic psychologist in Pittsburgh with whom the congressman admitted last month to having a relationship, texted him upset about some statements his office released on abortion. She wrote, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options…”
Pat Robertson is yet another of those folks who could make a daily appearance on the Douche Bag of The Day channel, instead, he plys his BS on CBN. The latest is his attempt to blame the Las Vegas shooting on disrespect for his butt-buddy, Donald Trump (there’s an image I’ll have trouble getting out of my mind) and the National Anthem.
So, here’s what Pat had to say:
So who the hell is Bret Whipple you are probably asking. Well Bret is Cliven Bundy’s attorney (which makes him sleazy enough to earn the prize, but wait, there’s more). Bret, in court filings tried to claim that Bundy and his band of scofflaws were no different from the civil rights marchers of Selma, Alabama. Let that sink in for a minute.
In case you’ve been living under or a rock, or wisely just tried to forget this mess, let me offer some background on the Bundy Ranch incident. As CNN Reported:
The Bundys drew national attention at the time for refusing to pay the federal government more than $1 million in grazing fees. “I not only said no. I said hell no,” Cliven Bundy told CNN at the time over his refusal to relocate his cattle.
The land in Clark County, Nevada, became federally protected in 1989 after the government declared the Mojave Desert tortoise an endangered species. That effectively put an end to livestock grazing there. Most ranchers left. The Bundys stayed and continued raising their cattle but racked up fees and fines. Their refusal to foot the bill eventually drew the ire of federal agents, who seized a portion of their cattle.