April, 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and his five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Out-numbered, out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany. It was worth watching, and much of the action was realistic, but in some cases logic has to be stretched a little.
- Just completed a 1.79 mi walk – Warming up nicely http://t.co/1ofWZ6yuAN #RunKeeper 09:16:39, 2015-02-21
- New post: Fury – A Movie Review http://t.co/8KFObgyFmg 11:27:07, 2015-02-21
- Fury – A Movie Review http://t.co/8KFObgyFmg 11:27:13, 2015-02-21
- New post: Weekly Twitter Digest http://t.co/xgIOBLBpi3 18:30:20, 2015-02-21
- Weekly Twitter Digest http://t.co/xgIOBLBpi3 18:30:26, 2015-02-21
- Seeing whiplash (@ AMC Veterans 24 – @amctheatres for Whiplash in Tampa, FL) https://t.co/5zGdh8F3v7 21:18:25, 2015-02-21
- Just completed a 1.41 mi walk – Gorgeous day. Already 67 degrees with a clear blue sky. Shorter walk … http://t.co/GXvhzhRbMz #RunKeeper 10:00:30, 2015-02-22
- RT @NicholsUprising: "If unions aren't needed anymore, why are corporations spending billions to destroy them?
http://t.co/IZdU55TPF0 10:37:25, 2015-02-23
- Just completed a 1.00 mi walk – Started the app late. http://t.co/c26eE2EHAm #RunKeeper 07:18:57, 2015-02-25